Hundreds of supporters enjoyed over 600 pints of refreshing beer from Pleasure House Brewing while they also enjoyed live music, chowed down on delicious grub from local food truck Flavor Savor BBQ, and entered raffles for a slew of donated goodies.
At the end of the evening event, over $10,000 had been raised to support the mission of Salvage USA in saving veterans and active duty special forces from the unexpected mental and relational challenges of civilian life.
In particular, Jordan Hebenstreit, Founder and Executive Director of Salvage USA would like to convey a heartfelt thanks for the donations of these and other supporters…
- Pleasure House Brewing for donating a kegerator as a raffle item, as well as, $1 for every pint sold (over 600 pints)
- 40 Toes surf shop and Charlie Mike Surfboards for donating 3 custom surfboards
- Tribe Sk8z for donating two custom red, white, and blue fracture burned skateboards
- Cold Pressed of Town Center for donating cold brew coffee at the event
- Flavor Savor BBQ for donating a portion of proceeds from food sold
- Bremac HVAC Plumbing & Gas for donating a Pampered Chef air fryer kit along with $300
- Sam Davidson of Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) which donated $1,000
Special thanks to the many amazing volunteers who helped pull off this year’s fundraiser and support our various events throughout the year, as well as, the Montgomery Family for donating several destination prizes.